Since 1975, MDC Precision has been making high-quality vacuum products and systems that enable science to change the world. We are only able to achieve our mission because of our talented and brilliant employees who are committed to delivering the exceptional quality, product excellence and world-class customer that MDC has been recognized for over the past six decades.
As we celebrate our 45th year anniversary, we want to grow our talent team to help us expand our capabilities to develop the tools and technologies that enable science to change the world. If you share our passion of developing innovative technology solutions that make a positive global impact, we would love to speak with you! Browse our current available job positions, and join Team MDC! We look forward to working together!
MDC provides a wide range of competitive rewards and benefits to promote health, well-being and financial security for our employees and their families including:
- Health & Wellness – Comprehensive medical, dental, vision insurance and wellness plans
- Insurance Protection – Life and disability insurance are available for additional security and peace of mind
- Financial & Savings – Competitive compensation, performance bonuses flexible spending accounts (FSA) and comprehensive 401K retirement plans to compensate our employees for their contributions help them plan, invest and build financial security
- Paid Holidays & Vacations, Flexible Schedules – Paid time-off and flexible schedules to help our people relax, recharge and achieve work-life balance
- Employee Recognition Programs – Recognition and rewards for our valued team’s hard work, celebrations of professional and personal achievements and milestones
MDC Precision, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. It is our policy that equal employment opportunity be provided in the employment and advancement of covered veterans and persons with disabilities at all levels of employment, including the executive level. MDC Precision, LLC does not and will not discriminate against any applicant or employee because he or she is a covered veteran or because of a physical or mental disability in regard to any position for which the applicant or employee is qualified. In addition, MDC Precision, LLC is committed to a policy of taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. Such affirmative action shall apply to all employment practices, including, but not limited to hiring, upgrading, demotion or transfer, recruitment, recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, and selection for training, including apprenticeship and on-the-job training. Decisions related to personnel policies and practices shall be made on the basis of an individual's capacity to perform a particular job and the feasibility of any necessary job accommodation. MDC Precision, LLC will make every effort to provide reasonable accommodations to any physical and mental limitations of individuals with disabilities and to disabled veterans.
Our obligations in this area stem from not only adherence to various state and federal regulations, but also from our commitment as an employer in this community to provide job opportunities to covered veterans and persons with disabilities.