Since 1975, MDC Precision has provided innovative solutions to our diverse customers in the industry, research, semiconductor, and aerospace markets, as well as more recently, the life sciences and food processing markets. We work closely in partnership with our customers to improve product design, reduce production costs and improve product quality, while producing to exact order specifications in a consistent, reliable manner. From individual components to full system assemblies, MDC can handle your most challenging needs and help you meet your company’s mission.
Some of our services include:
- Engineering, Design & Prototyping
- Complex High-Volume Fabrication
- Custom Low-Volume Fabrication
- Quality Control
- Cost Reduction
MDC Precision prides itself in being a trusted manufacturing partner. We provide manufacturing as a service (MaaS) and work closely with our customers and hold your information and intellectual property with the utmost care and consideration. Our focus is to help our customers realize their concepts and deliver them to market as fast as possible, while maintaining or coming under budget. The cornerstone of our output is our investment in manufacturing technologies, supply chain management, tungsten inert gas (TIG) welding, orbital welding, metal fabrication of ultra-high vacuum and hygienic methodologies. As a vertically integrated partner, we can provide a lower cost alternative to your supply chain through utilization of our genuine parts combined with your supply chain.
MDC has factories in both the United States and United Kingdom, and we provide full global support anywhere in the world. We operate an ISO Class 5 clean room for assemblies and subassemblies that requires manufacturing and final integration in a clean environment. MDC is ISO 9001:2015 certified and ITAR certified.
Our Specialties include:
- Ultra-High Vacuum Fabrication Experts
- Hygienic Fabrication to European Hygienic Engineering & Design Group (EHEDG) and the 3-A Sanitary Standards (3-A SSI)
- 3, 4 and 5 Axis CNC Milling
- Up to 4.7 Meters in Diameter Chambers
- Up to 2 Meters Turning Diameter
- 3D Composite Printing
- Materials Fabricated
- 300 Series Stainless
- Mu Metal
- High Nickel Alloys – Iconel 625
- 5000 Series Aluminum Alloys
- Titanium – Grade 2 & Grade 5
- Carbon Fiber 3D Printing
- Ultra-High Purity (UHP) Welding Expertise and System
- TIG Welding, Vacuum Brazing, Metal Cleaning
- Subsystem and System Integration
- 5s, Kaizen, Kanban, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma (6σ)
- Comprehensive Supply Chain Management
- Genuine Components for Low Cost Integration
- He Leak Detection Capabilities <2 x 10-10 mbar
- ISO Class 5 Clean Room for Manufacturing Integration
- Ultra-High Vacuum High Temperature RGA Analysis
- RGA, Finite Elemental & Surface Particle Analysis
We welcome you to explore our capabilities and how we can advance your company's project to result in the maximum value for your customers.
For more information about our Contract Manufacturing capabilities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or utilize the Contact Us form below.